- Joe and Nancy Zimmerman, Sugar Land Mayor
- Jane and Allen Owen, Missouri City Mayor
- Linda and Floyd Emery, Missouri City Council member
- Tish and Anthony Maroulis, Missouri City Council member
- Farrah and Himesh Ghandi, Sugar Land Council member
- Bridget Yeung, Sugar Land Council member
- Nancy and Steve Porter, Sugar Land Council member
- Jimmy Thompson, Sugar Land Mayor (2008-2016)
- Beth Robertson, President Cockspur Inc.
- Brenda & John H. Duncan Founders,The Rise School of Houston, YMCA
- Stephanie Price, Fort Bend County Republican Precinct Chair (4011)
- Chris Stacy, Stacy & Baker P.C.
- Alan Gordon, Alan H. Gordon & Assoc. P.C.(Retired)
- Shirley Isbell, Fort Bend County Republican Precinct Chair (2022)
- John Isbell, Meadows Place Alderman
- Charles Jessup, Meadows Place Mayor
- Evalyn Moore, Richmond Mayor
- Bill Jameson, President WJ Interests
- Jared Jameson, Vice President WJ Interests
- Sonal Bhuchar, Fort Bend ISD Trustee (2006-2011)
- Betty Baitland, Fort Bend ISD Superintendent (2001-2007)
- April and Craig Davis, Partner Texas Gun Club
- William Gibbons, Partner, Veterans Manufacturing
- Sara and Shannon Orsak, Owners St. Michaels Emergency Room
- Brian Orsak, Partner Texas Gun Club
- Micki and Rick Morris, Partner Rogers, Morris, and Grover
- Roger Camp, CEO Camp Construction
- Marla and Mike Siwierka, Partner, Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins & Mott LLP
- Lina and Michael Sabouni, Owners AUTOARCH Architects
- Charles Dupre, Fort Bend ISD Superintendent
- H.D. Chambers, Alief ISD Superintendent
- Carrie and Bruce Matthews, Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans (1983-2001)
- Jim Rice, Fort Bend ISD Trustee
- Grayle and David James, Fort Bend ISD Trustee and Chevron Project Manager
- Andrea and Jason Burdine, Fort Bend ISD Trustee
Joan and Dave Rosenthal, Fort Bend ISD Trustee
- Rita Drabek, Fort Bend ISD Trustee (1991-2000)
- Danny Massey, Brazosport ISD Superintendent
- Cindy and Massey Villarreal, Former Chairman, US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, President/CEO, Precision Task Group, Inc.
- Houston Fire Fighters Association
- Texas Fire Fighters Association
- Paul Swilley, Fort Bend County Republican Precinct Chair (2061)
- Howard Paul, Fort Bend County Republican Precinct Chair (4046)
- Larry Houvouras, Fort Bend County Republican Precinct Chair (4064)
- Maxie Gremillion, former President, CaseTech International
- Michael Kaplan, Harris County Republican Precinct Chair (183)
- Allyson and Matt Jackson, nurse at Texas Children’s Hospital and teacher
- Alicia and Chris Dague, Executive, Texas Instruments
- Kirin and Joe Wells, Teacher and Attorney
- Tammy and Brad Breau, Executive, Tokio Marine
- Tom Ramsey, Spring Valley Mayor
- Melba and John Crommett, physician at MD Anderson
- Jill and Dan Menendez, school nurse and Fort Bend ISD trustee (2008-2011) and Vice President, Huitt-Zollars, Inc.
- Michael Schiff, former Sugar Land Council member
- Dan Martinez, Hispanic Republicans of Texas Board member, President Dan Martinez and Associates
- Pastor Willie Davis
- Pastor Rudy White
- Trena and Pastor Scott Rambo
- Valerie and Pastor Kenny Dean
- Michaelle and Jason Short, Partner Texas Gun Club and Army Capt, Ret’d
As a father and a teacher in Fort Bend ISD, the future of Texas public schools is of the utmost importance to me. With her honest, fair, and thoughtful approach, Kristin Tassin has crafted education policies in Texas’ most diverse and fastest growing school district that empower all students to reach their potential, despite annual reduction in state supported funding. We can not afford to allow lawmakers who are out of their depth of experience to hinder the progress of Texas children. That is why I urge my fellow Texas citizens to support Kristin Tassin for state senate.
My wife Jane and I, are happy to endorse Kristin Tassin for Texas State Senator District 17. Kristin has served our community as Fort Bend Independent School Board President and is a dedicated advocate for Education. Having children of our own that are teachers, we appreciate her fight for better pay and support from the State. She also understands our local needs as a City and the importance of avoiding unnecessary unfunded mandates put upon us by the State. We need people who are concerned about us and not their own agendas.
-Mayor Allen Owen
As a retired superintendent and long-time teacher, I support Kristin Tassin for State Senate District 17. Kristin has the best interests of educators at heart and will work tirelessly to place TRS-Care in the forefront of state funding needs. Skyrocketing health care costs are falling on the backs of retired and active teachers. The teachers who educate children in our schools should have equal access to the same quality health care benefits at the same cost as the participants in the State Employees Retirement System (ERS). Those benefits are provided not only to our legislators but also to other elected officials and judges. Currently, ERS provides a no-cost health care plan for all of its members, and spousal coverage is subsidized at 50 percent. The Legislature appropriates twice the amount (at the individual rate) to fund the ERS program as they do for TRS-Care. We need Kristin in the Senate to fight for our teachers.
-Dr. Betty Baitland
I have no doubt that Kristin Tassin is exactly who we need representing Senate District 17 in Austin. Kristin will stand firm to her beliefs and not be swayed by special interest groups, politics and big money. At the same time she is able to be open-minded to hear all sides of the issue and come to a common sense conclusion which is in the best interest of her constituents and the state as a whole. As a school board member and current school board president she has proven that she is able to take a broad view of all issues and not just those that effect her. She has 100% of my support in this election.
-Alicia L Dague
I have known Kristin Tassin professionally since her earliest days as a lawyer. Her work ethic and morals are sterling. She is compassionate and caring.
She holds strong beliefs that if we don’t start ensuring all kids are educated then Texas’ future is at stake. Also, she has worked for real property tax reform, support for people with disabilities to be included in all aspects of society and to be given more job opportunities, and school finance reform. She stands for people over politics, real solutions over rhetoric, and integrity from our office holders.
The State of Texas could not have a better Senator.
Kristin, I am more than pleased to vote for you and support your campaign. I would then know that we would have at least one person with impeccable integrity in government. So prayers to you and good luck.
Nancy and I are proud to support Kristin Tassin for the Texas Senate, District 17. We believe that Texas needs a knowledgeable advocate for public education and Kristin has demonstrated her ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of all the parents and children of Fort Bend ISD. Kristin’s thorough understanding of school finance and the current grading system will allow her to promote school finance reform AND a strong Texas public school education system. She is a passionate supporter of local control and is also committed to doing what is best for the majority of Texans, not just a vocal minority.
-Joe and Nancy Zimmerman